Hey guys, how is your day going? It’s cold, gray, and rainy here but I’ve found plenty to do inside. On Friday, Chelsea from Chelsea Runs & Rides nominated me for a Reader Appreciation Award! I was so excited but I hadn’t had a chance to get to it because of my busy weekend in Ithaca. I love Chelsea’s blog; she’s super friendly and her blog is really fun to read! Thank you again Chelsea!
So with that said, here are the rules of the Reader Appreciation Award!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Now for the questions!
1. What is your favorite color?
I love pink and different shades of pink, just not when it comes to clothes. I have a lot of pink bags, a pink toothbrush case, and my iPhone case is pink, but pink looks horrible with my red hair!
2. What is your favorite animal?
Pugs! I am obsessed with pugs. I would love to own one someday, even though that probably won’t happen. At least I have a pug calendar, so I get to see one every day for the rest of the year!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
I really love cranberry juice, even though I know it’s high in sugar. But if I get the 100% juice kind, then it’s all natural sugar
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I have a Twitter, and you can follow me at AlyssaSimon2, but I definitely prefer Facebook. There’s so much more you can do with Facebook than Twitter!
5. What’s your favorite pattern?
I would have to say flowers. Maybe that’s why I love Vera Bradley so much!
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
Honestly, I prefer giving! I don’t mean to sound sappy and cheesy, but I really do love watching people open a present I picked out. I really love giving presents as a surprise!
7. What’s your favorite number?
3, but I’m not sure why. It’s been my lucky number for a while now!
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
My favorite day of the week is Friday, because I have all the excitement of the weekend ahead of me to look forward to, and the weekend is just beginning
9. What is your favorite flower?
I love lavenders! I love their pretty purple color, and the way they smell.
10. What’s your passion?
I love all things nutrition, food, writing about nutrition and food, thinking about nutrition and food…you get the point!
That’s why I have this blog, and my other blog Facts and Flax!
I don’t have 10 readers to nominate, but I have had a few faithful readers since I started my blog (almost a month ago)!
Catalina @ Cake with Love- Her blog always has the most delicious looking recipes, and she’s so created and talented! I wish she had a bakery and that it was near me!
Lindsay @ Running the Windy City- She blogs about running and enjoying a healthy lifestyle with great food and fun along the way!
Laura @ Sprint 2 The Table- Laura’s blog is about food and fitness, and it’s different in a good way! She also seems quite fun and adventurous.
Kailey @ The Caffeinated Runner- Her blog is fairly new to me, but I read it every day! I especially love her latest post, “Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats”. I need to try that!
Katie @ Couch to 5 Katy- I love her blog name’s twist on couch to 5k, and I love how determined she is to become a runner!
Thank you all for being such dedicated readers! It keeps my blog going!